Support and complement your ICT Strategic Plan
Strategic Direction’s External CIO Service allows a Client access to skills and experience from multiple disciplines including telecommunications, IT service delivery, risk management, security, contract management and disaster recovery planning.
The External CIO service provides defined outcomes and deliverables, tailored to suit each Client.
- Operational Plan and Policy for ICT
- ICT Service delivery status report
- Define processes with SLA’s
- Technology purchase options analysis
- Technology evaluation reports – as needed
- Documented IT architecture policy
- Maintain BCP/DRP documentation
- Develop, test and maintain IT DR and Backup systems and procedures
- The External CIO Advisory Service is a Retainer Based service – services and advice are provided to Clients throughout the year, within a predetermined annual budget.
- Strategic Directions provide the service based on an agreed monthly fee and agreed term.