An independent assessment of your most important ICT asset
As one of the leading data centre designers and planners in Australia, Strategic Directions will conduct a high level review of your data centre facility, completely free of vendor influences.
A modern data centre is core infrastructure for a dynamic and profitable business, with most organisations relying heavily on immediate access to information.
For an average of $6000 (depending on the size of the facility) – we will review all operational aspects of your data centre operation, including:
- Overall design, layout and level of redundancy
- Power reticulation
- Cooling systems
- Backup systems including generators, UPS
- Batteries etc
- Rack and cabling models
- General operational techniques and practices
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Our highly qualified Consultant will provide a Report that will identify how the Data Centre measures up and whether there are any significant risks around the present configuration.
- We will also identify any immediate opportunities for improvements, and recommended actions moving forward.
- Our Company’s broad experience over a number of data centre engagements large and small will enable us to provide you with accurate feedback about the health of your centre.