Optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of your Data Centre
Vendor Independent Data Centre Design specialist Strategic Directions delivers a Data Centre Optimisation Service (DCOS) that is designed to help Government and Commercial Clients both in Australia and overseas optimise their data centre needs, by providing objective advice and guidance in a number of areas.
Strategic Directions’ Optimisation Service is supported by the Company’s Data Centre Design and Planning Team who offer the following services:
- Data Centre Strategy
- Business Case, Data Centre Design, Design Review and Planning
- Facilities Manager Selection, Facilities Management and IT roles, responsibilities and demarcation, infrastructure Product Selection
- Financial Modeling
- Independent Quality Assessments
- Design Authority, Project Management, Test & Commission Planning
- Procurement: out-source, co-source, in-source
- Total Cost of Ownership / Operational analysis Market Assessments and Reviews
- Strategic Directions provides these services to many organisations who are requiring assistance with Data Centre challenges, and in are need of independent advice, free from vendor pressures.